- READ PRODUCT DESCRIPTION (Game boards not included)
- Bonds to Raw Wood and Painted Game Boards! Specially formulated adhesive creating a strong bond.
- 2 Piece Skin Set - each skin measures 25 inches x 49 inches
- Created for the DIY person, clear coating required after installation.
- Made in the U.S.A. by WraptorSkinz
Required Tools: Sharp Utility Knife - Heat Gun or Hair Dryer
Recommended: Clear coat after application.
WraptorSkinz corn hole wraps stick to Painted surfaces and even Raw Wood! Automotive vinyl does not cut it on bag toss game boards. We use professional grade, 7 year vinyl with specially formulated adhesive that can be applied directly to raw wood boards. Then we print with the UV protected inks for bright, vivid colors that resist sun fading.
Skin set include 2 skins, each measuring 25x49 inches. After application, trim to a perfect fit on standard 24x48 inch game board set. PLEASE MEASURE your game board to assure the skins in this kit will completely cover your game boards.
The hole is not precut which accommodates any game boards hole placement, simply trim with utility knife after instalation.
See our Help section for complete installation instructions.
Fits: 24x48 cornhole game boards
Note: Requires some trimming with sharp utility knife or razor after application.
View other products in category: Cornhole Game Board Skin Wraps